We believe that healing occurs in the context of the therapeutic relationship. If you are suffering with any of the following, we can help…
- Alcoholism & Addiction
- Resolution of Past Trauma
- Relationship Concerns
- Relationship Abuse
- Divorce Counseling & Recovery
- Managing Thoughts and Emotions
- Life Transitions
- Grief and Loss
We employ the following therapeutic interventions:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT & TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Behavioral Activation
- 12-Step Facilitation Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Client Centered Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Narrative Therapy
If any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life - or for a more tailored therapy experience - you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services.
Please reach out today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.